OMA is looking for an experienced junior architect to join its Rotterdam office.
The junior architect will work as a team member on projects in all design phases and will design drawing plans, create renderings, build presentation and working models. The selected candidate will report directly to the project leader or associate of the current project and ultimately to the partner in charge of the project.
- master degree in architecture, master planning, design or relevant field
- minimum of three years’ experience in international renowned architecture or design offices
- strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- practical experience in early design phases such as conceptual and schematic design
- strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills
- knowledge of Revit will be an asset
- experience on large scale projects
- fluency in English, another other language (eg Dutch) is a plus
- confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- knowledge of OMA’s work
Please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single PDF file. Please consider that we review your document in A4 format and digitally.
The number of pages for portfolios is limited to 30, applications without portfolio attached will not be processed.