OMA is looking for experienced junior architects to join its team in Hong Kong.
The junior architects will work as team members on projects in all design phases and will design drawing plans, create renderings, build presentations and working models. The selected candidates will report directly to the project leader or associate of the current project and ultimately to the partner in charge of the project.
- master’s degree in architecture, masterplanning, design or relevant field
- minimum of three years’ experience in international renowned architecture or design offices
- strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- practical experience in early design phases such as conceptual and schematic design
- strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills
- knowledge of Revit
- experience on large scale projects
- proficiency in spoken and written English
- another Asian language is an asset
- confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- knowledge of OMA’s work
Please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single PDF file. Please consider that we review your document in A4 format and digitally.
The number of pages for portfolios is limited to 30, applications without portfolio attached will not be processed.
The selected candidates will be expected to start as soon as possible.