OMA is seeking a PR intern to join its team in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
OMA’s public relations is looking for an intern to join their team in Rotterdam starting from October 2022. The team is responsible for communicating OMA’s work and thinking to global audiences. Tasks include writing press releases and project descriptions, organising and managing events, and designing visual materials. You will be working full-time in a vibrant and international environment, in close connection with the partners leading the company.
- recent graduates, or current students in architecture, journalism, communications or art history
- excellent verbal and written English; other languages are a plus
- proficient in graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- ability to work well within a dynamic team environment
- organised, self-directed and proactive
- acclimated to an international workplace
- knowledge about architecture and its broader socio-economic context
- fulfill publication and media requests
- prepare press material
- compile press clippings
- maintain social media channels
- assist with preparing lectures
The intern will receive a monthly stipend. The selected candidate is expected to start in October-November 2022.
To apply, please use our online application form and include a cover letter, resume, writing samples, and/or design portfolio.