OMA is looking for a highly motivated Mandarin-speaking senior architect to join its Hong Kong office in China.
The senior architect should have strong conceptual design talent and extensive building experience. In addition, you should have in-depth technical experience (facades, cores, structure). The senior architect will be responsible for all drawing sets, presentation and detailing in all project phases, and will coordinate work with consultants.
Ideal candidates shall also possess extensive experience in all phases of the design process with excellent project management, client coordination and people management skills.
At this position, you will work closely with and report directly to the Associate of the project and ultimately to the partner in charge.
- master’s degree in architecture, masterplanning, design or relevant field
- eight years’ plus of proven experience in all phases of design process, preferably in internationally renowned offices, preferably with a strong knowledge in Asian market
- strong conceptual and design talent
- bilingual proficiency in Mandarin is a must
- excellent knowledge and experience in early design phases such as concept and schematic design
- strong AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite skills (experience with Revit is an asset)
- fluent in English, any other Asian language will be an asset
- excellent knowledge and experience on large scale projects
- confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- knowledge of OMA’s work
The selection of candidates starts immediately, and only the pre-selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.