Open Architecture is seeking a Part 1 architectural assistant to join its practice in Sevenoaks, Kent.
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Duration: three month
Contract job title: architectural assistant/graduate – RIBA Part 1
OPEN architecture is considering applications from talented and enthusiastic Graduate/RIBA Part 1 architectural assistants to work within our friendly design-led practice in Sevenoaks town centre.
Our projects are interesting and varied, ranging from high-end residential, to large scale residential and mixed-use masterplans, commercial buildings, retail and community projects.
Working across sectors and building types you will benefit from our stimulating and collaborative approach.
- produce feasibility reports as briefed
- produce 3D imagery as briefed
- produce photoshopped/rendered imagery as briefed
- produce planning reports as briefed
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- exceptional design and graphics skills
- proficient with AutoCAD software, SketchUp and the Adobe Suite
- passionate about design with clear technical ability
- fluent in written and spoken English
- motivated and organised
- a full driving licence
Competitive salary and opportunities offered dependent on experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.