Open Architecture is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its firm in Sevenoaks, Kent.
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Job title: architectural assistant – RIBA Part 2
Open Architecture is considering applications from talented and enthusiastic RIBA Part 2 Assistant to work within our friendly design-led practice in Sevenoaks town centre.
Our projects are interesting and varied, ranging from high-end residential, to large scale residential and mixed-use masterplans, commercial buildings, retail and community projects.
Working across sectors and building types you will benefit from our stimulating and collaborative approach. Our team’s personal and professional development is important to us and we’ll support you in your progression to your Part 3 studies.
- produce feasibility reports as briefed
- produce 3D imagery as briefed
- produce photoshopped/rendered imagery as briefed
- produce planning reports as briefed
- produce design drawings as briefed
- attend site meetings with or without senior/experienced members of the team
- ensure latest regulations and legislations are applied, such as; NHBC, warranties, building regulations, appointments, planning/permitted developments
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- exceptional design and graphics skills
- proficient with AutoCAD software, SketchUp and the Adobe Suite
- passionate about design with clear technical ability
- fluent in written and spoken English
- motivated and organised
- a full driving licence
Competitive salary and opportunities offered dependent on experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.