Opus Magnum is seeking a bespoke furniture sales coordinator to join its team in London.
Opus Magnum is a high quality, bespoke design and furniture manufacturing company based in Wandsworth, SW18. We work on a broad range of exciting work for major companies like Microsoft to the committee tables in the UK Parliament. As a company we are known for our expert craftsmanship, focus on quality and a passionate approach to our work.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic sales support person to join our skilled team. The role is collaborative and there is a good opportunity for progression within the company.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- IT literate including presentational work using InDesign
- effective communication with customers and team members
- creative design input and development of furniture solutions
- assistance with all customer requests including environmental information and support with pricing information
- organising and attending some customer meetings
Skills and experience:
- an education in furniture and product design or business studies to degree level; although other backgrounds will be considered
- ideally two years’ experience working in furniture sales; alternatively, might suit a graduate applicant with drive and determination
- a strong commercial outlook
- a solid technical understanding of furniture and modern materials would be desirable together with an eye for good design
- good organisational skills and ability to form new relationships
We offer a pleasant, friendly, good humoured but hard-working atmosphere.
You would be working alongside a highly motivated team and will be supported to learn and develop your skills.
This is a full-time position with a salary between £30k to £40k depending on your skills and experience. You would be part of the EOT bonus scheme after one year of employment as Opus Magnum is an employee-owned company.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, but please note that due to the nature of the role the company may occasionally need you to work outside of these hours.
In the first instance please contact Chris or Neil for a discussion. The telephone is 020 8870 1202 in normal hours. Or please email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are ideal for this role via the apply for job button below.