Original BTC is recruiting a marketing manager to join its team in London or Oxfordshire, UK.
Original BTC is a British lighting manufacturer that designs and manufactures lighting for the home, restaurants, bars, hotels, marine and aviation. Original BTC is developing at a fast rate, with showrooms in London, New York, Paris, Taichung and recently Taipei.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics and collaborate with internal and external teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. We work with various agencies covering PR, social media, digital advertising, SEO and Website development.
Key areas and activities for the role:
- define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to the agreed marketing plan
- high level social media strategy
- high level digital marketing strategy
- manage and run the website
- plan and organise the monthly blogs
- plan and organise the monthly HTML’s
- create print and digital marketing material
- work with stockists to ensure we are presented in the best possible way
- managing the company image bank
Skills and experience:
- excellent IT skills
- excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- excellent attention to detail
- professional approach to time and deadlines
- knowledge and experience in marketing
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
On being appointed you will have a full introduction into the role and Original BTC including being shown around our factories. This will allow you to have the full knowledge you will need to be able to promote the brand and products. Original BTC has such a great story behind it, which customers love to hear about.
Please submit your CV via the apply for job button below.