OUALALOU + CHOI is seeking a senior architect/project director to join its team in Casablanca, Morocco.
O+C | OUALALOU + CHOI (Paris, Casablanca) is looking to hire a senior level architect to fulfil the position of project director for its Casablanca-based office.
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- experience in large-scale projects from schematic design through to completion, including on-site construction management, with emphasis on advanced stages of project development
- experience in project management and in handling various interfaces: client, technical consultants, public administrations, etc.
- experience in managing a wide-range of project typologies: cultural, residential, leisure, mixed-use
- proficiency in project development procedures (France, Morocco) including code and guidelines
- fluency in French and proficiency in English
- complete autonomy in CAD, Sketchup or Rhino, Adobe Suite, Excel
- knowledge of Revit or 3D rendering software is a plus
- capable of making decisions and leading a team
- capacity to handle multiple projects at once and prioritise deadlines
- organised and rigorous
- location: based out of Casablanca, with requirements to visit the office’s ongoing projects in Morocco
- daily interaction with Paris office with travel to Europe when necessary
- start date: as soon as possible
- type of contract: long-term with a fixed trial period
- salary: based on previous experience – potential for office’s covering of relocation costs
How to apply
Applicants should send a detailed CV, motivation letter and work sample in a PDF document (total file size should not exceed 10MB) by clicking the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the ad.
Candidates with references will be given priority. Applications lacking one of the required documents, or those not in PDF format will not be considered.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
Please do not call regarding the status of your application.