Own is looking for an experienced Part 2/3 architect to join its design team in London.
The design team is currently busy within the residential and commercial sector. The role would require you to be project running across all RIBA stages from initial brief taking through to build. You will need to work well independently, within the team and have excellent communication skills.
Salary: £35-40k per annum
- an experienced Part 2/3 architect with proven knowledge in the residential sector to work on a range of private residential projects
- being familiar and experienced through RIBA stages 1-4 is essential
- minimum of five Years UK based design experience in residential projects
- comprehensive knowledge of building regulations and London planning policies
- producing full detailed design as well as having knowledge of UK building regulations
- proficient in AutoCAD
- you must have strong technical knowledge and abilities
Must have good knowledge and experience in producing construction detailing and providing solutions. Fluency in English is imperative.
Other desirable attributes:
- be sociable, ambitious and an excellent team player
- have good verbal and visual communication
- prepare presentations using the Adobe Creative Suite
- knowledge such as 3D Max, Revit and SketchUp (desirable but not essential)
- ARB/RIBA registered architects highly desirable
Position available immediately.
In order to apply you must have a relevant portfolio demonstrating your skillset. Please send both an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.