Own Projects is seeking a senior interior architectural designer to join its team in London.
Annual salary £40,000
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated interior architectural designer with a proven track record. The role requires drive and initiative in within lively and creative environment.
The interior architect will report to and is supported by the head of design and will liaise on a day to day basis with contractors, consultants and architects.
- responsible for developing, managing, and recording technical aspects of the project
- will work closely with the project manager and project teams on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production
- responsible for project deliverables, meeting overall project design schedules
- responsible for attending site meetings and informing the project manager of problems and progress
- be able to work with suppliers to meet overall project goals
- responsible for production of and review of construction, services and joinery and bathrooms packages including 1:1 1:5 1:20 details
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, and SketchUp
- experience in furniture design would be a plus
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- recognised qualification in interior architecture or design
- tangible experience at a designer level with good knowledge of high-end residential and commercial design projects
- a flair and passion for luxury residential design
- excellent attention to detail
- strong management skills to deliver projects on time and on budget
- extremely organized and able to keep on a schedule despite obstacles
- experience working on projects from inception/concept design stage to completion
- able to prioritise tasks, working on several projects at once
- great problem-solving skills if faced with an issue, able to evaluate all the possible solutions
- good interpersonal skills, ability to work within a diverse and challenging work environment and able to get along with a diverse group of creative, technical and administrative professionals
- quick lateral and forward-thinking capabilities with the ability to stay calm and positive under pressure
- excellent English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- willing to continuously develop skills and knowledge to improve own level of performance
- London-based experience is a must
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom