Oxford Architects is hiring healthcare architects to join its team in Oxford, UK.
We are celebrating our 60th year, and due to our continued success, we are looking for healthcare architects to join our Oxford studio, to work on a series of new and exciting projects in the acute healthcare and mental healthcare sector.
Candidates should have:
- at least three years’ post-Part 3 experience and be registered with the ARB
- have some experience with the healthcare sector, and with the passion and commitment to do more.
- knowledge and experience of working in Revit / BIM software.
- Understanding ADB software would be an advantage.
- good all-round UK experience
- high quality design
- RIBA Stage 4-6 experience (including technical specification writing / compiling tender information)
- strong leadership skills
- the ability to work collaboratively
- good spoken and written English
We are a chartered architectural practice, and within the Health Sector we have produced a number of award winning and internationally acclaimed projects. Over the past 30 years we have worked closely with our clients to develop models of care and have inputted into national standards.
We strive to achieve contemporary, sustainable, and innovative designs to suit our client’s brief, budgets and programme. We provide a bespoke design service that responds specifically to the site’s context and client’s needs.
Oxford Architects offer a good working environment, a competitive salary, benefits package and excellent prospects for career progression.
Submit your portfolio, your CV and a brief statement on why you want to join the healthcare team (maximum 10MB highlighting your work) via the apply for job button below.
The Practice will start reviewing CVs during w/c 5 September 2022 and w/c 12 September 2022.
No third-party applications or agencies please.