Oxford Architects is hiring architects/senior architects to join its team in Oxford, UK.
We are celebrating our 60th year, and due to our continued success, we are looking for architects and senior architects to join our Oxford studio, to work on a series of new and exciting projects in the residential, education, healthcare, commercial, science and technology and transport sectors.
Candidates should have:
- at least three years’ post-Part 3 experience and be registered with the ARB
- knowledge and experience of working in Revit/BIM software
- good all-round UK experience
- relevant experience within two of our growing sectors
- a passion for high quality design
- RIBA Stage 4-6 experience (including technical specification writing & compiling tender information)
- strong leadership skills
- the ability to work collaboratively
- good spoken and written English
We are a chartered architectural practice working on projects for national and international clients, we strive to achieve contemporary, sustainable, and innovative designs to suit our client’s brief, budgets and programme. We operate in all design sectors and covering the whole range of building types, we provide a bespoke design service that responds specifically to the site’s context and client’s needs.
Oxford Architects offer a good working environment, a competitive salary, benefits package and excellent prospects for career progression.
Apply via the apply for job button below with your portfolio and CV (maximum 10MB) highlighting your work.
The practice will start reviewing CVs during w/c 5 September 2022 and w/c 12 September 2022.
No third-party applications or agencies please.