PAC is seeking an interior designer to join its firm in Singapore.
Singapore-based design office, P.A.C is looking to hire interior designer to work on Interior and space planning for projects with varying scale and type.
PAC provides progressive design services to private and public sectors, pushing the boundaries of design in the built environment. PAC engages a wide range of contentions, scales, and contexts with a consistent typological approach; the study of building types, and their evolution, mutations and cumulative effect on today’s built environment. Projects encompass a wide range of private and public initiatives in China, India, Malaysia and Singapore.
PAC is currently involved in several masterplanning and building design for a resort in China and a variety of small commercial and residential projects in Malaysia and Singapore.
The ideal candidate:
- fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English
- bachelor’s/master’s degree in interior design or architecture
- graduates with at least three to five years of working experience in Singapore or abroad
- past experience in commercial and hospitality projects
- creative flair and conceptual approach to design issues
- good understanding of material use and costings
- a conscientious self-starter, as well as a good team player
- proficient in Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and general physical modelling techniques
- excellent graphical representation skills
- knowledge of Revit would be beneficial
- open to the research of new interior design or space planning concepts
Please submit a brief CV using the ‘apply’ link below or forward to:
2 Kallang Avenue