PAC is seeking an associate/project architect in Singapore for local and overseas projects.
Singapore-based design office, P.A.C is looking to hire associates cum project architect to work on architectural and masterplanning projects with varying scale and types from concept to detail design development stages.
The analysis and appraisal of the city and its dominant building types is at the core of PAC design process, forming a critical basis for the projection of alternative solutions, and the discovery of new design narrative for the city. PAC engages a wide range of contentions, scales, and contexts with a consistent typological approach; the study of building types, and their evolution, mutations and cumulative effect on today’s built environment.
PAC provides progressive design services to private and public sectors, pushing the boundaries of architectural and masterplanning projects and principles. Projects encompass a wide range of private and public initiatives in China, India, Malaysia and Singapore.
PAC is currently involved in several master-planning and building design for a resort in China and a variety of small commercial and residential projects in Malaysia and Singapore.
The ideal candidate
- architectural master’s degree or equivalent
- associates or project architects with at least five years of working experience abroad or in Singapore
- experience in project management for hospitality and commercial projects
- exhibit interest in masterplanning or urban design
- a conscientious self-starter, as well as a good team player
- proficient in Revit, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD
- fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English
- good experience of creating overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies by design software or free hand sketches
- proficiency in Grasshopper, V-ray and Unreal Engine is a bonus
Scope of work – responsibilities
Under the guidance and direction of the management, to:
- manage the project team resources with regard to design personnel, timeline and tasks
- manage the communications between the design team and consultants and client
- to assist management in understanding design issues from client and design team and subsequently proposing solutions
- to assist management to establishing an effective management system including project work flow and coordination between clients and consultants
- to be in charge and be involved in phases of various architectural projects including concept design and design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications
- prepare schematics, design development and construction documents
- to be present for all client meetings regardless with or without directors’ attendance
- to contribute, develop and review design intents/strategies to be established by the directors
- to review project team’s designs and drawing packages
- attend site visits and ensure design intent is well coordinated
- to provide review of project team member’s performance when requested by the directors
- good understanding of all the relevant work stages
- competent knowledge of regulatory requirements in Singapore
- ability to use Revit
- knowledge in BIM and prototyping such as CNC, laser-cutting and 3D printing
Monthly Salary: S$7,000 (Min)/S$8,000 (Max)
Please submit a brief CV using the ‘apply’ link below or forward to:
2 Kallang Avenue