Palomar is looking for a junior sales account executive to join its team in Florence, Italy.
Palomar, a well-established design company based in the centre of Florence, is looking for a figure to be introduced in the sales team with the role of junior sales account executive .
Following the requirements for the ideal candidate:
- aged between 25-35
- very good aptitude to sales and business relations. Experience in sales will be considered a plus
- proficient in spoken and written English and Italian. Knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus
- familiarity with content management systems
- knowledge of international commerce rules
- aptitude to back office tasks (data entry, newsletters, reports, etc..)
- knowledge of office tools
- good organisation skills
- outgoing and social character
- team-player mentality
- availability to travel to EU and extra EU countries
- determination to the achievement of sales targets
The junior sales account executive will assist the sales office performing the following activities:
- primary responsibility for the new employed includes the sales and promotion of Palomar design collection by implementing existing accounts and potential ones through mails and phone calls
- implementation of sales campaigns
- contact and after-sale assistance to Italian and international clients
- attendance to international trade shows
- open and constructive communication with the sales office members, being always collaborative and proposing effective solutions
- international account research
The ideal candidate should be a highly determined professional with a natural aptitude to sales.
The candidate should have great skills at organising the office work and at performing sales in face to face trade show environment.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.