Paolo Cossu Architects has an opportunity for an architect/architectural assistant to join its practice in London.
Paolo Cossu Architects is seeking an ambitious architect/architectural assistant with a minimum of four years’ post UK Part 2 experience to join its London-based team.
We are a design-led architectural practice located in Clerkenwell, working on a diverse range of residential and commercial projects in the UK and across Europe.
Candidates should be highly motivated and possess strong design, technical, management, and team working skills. They will work across a broad range of projects for clients with high expectations of quality design and professional service. They will be responsible for the delivery of projects and must be able to demonstrate strong capabilities across all RIBA stages. We are a growing practice and this position would offer a great opportunity for a candidate who would like to grow with us.
Key skills include:
- exceptional design and presentation skills
- experience of high end residential and retail design
- thorough knowledge of UK building regulations and planning procedures
- strong communications skills and the ability to liaise with clients, consultants, contractors and local authorities
- experience of working on traditional construction contracts in the UK, including preparing specifications, tender documentation and acting as contract administrator
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe CS and Office
- confidence, attention to detail and be able to work in a proactive and organised manner
- fluent English, written and spoken, and excellent communication skills
To apply, please submit your CV and examples of your work using the ‘apply’ link below.