Park Grove Design is seeking an interiors technician – Vectorworks to join its team in Brighton, UK.
Park Grove Design are looking for an interior technician to join our award-winning creative office in the North Laines, Brighton. The position is for an experienced technician who can deliver interior technical detailing packages for commercial and hospitality projects. You must have excellent Vectorworks knowledge and strong interior detailing ability, to include tender packages and joinery drawings. Working on multiple projects as required, within timescales allocated, you must show your ability to work independently as well as collaborate with the project designer and team. We are seeking a proactive, efficient and self-motivated designer who thrives in a fast-past working environment.
Our studio specialises in the care and retirement sector, and have an immediate requirement for assistance with various new build care home projects. This is initially a three month contract opportunity, with a strong chance of rolling into a permanent position for the right person. Salary dependant on experience.
- producing drawing packages to include layouts, technical drawings and tender packages in Vectorworks
- specification and scheduling in Excel
- producing and compiling presentation documents in PowerPoint and/or Photoshop
- ability to produce 3D renders beneficial but not essential
- liaising with project team to include architect, contractor and client
- a minimum of five years professional experience in commercial design
- BA (Hons) or MA interior architecture or interior design qualification (or equivalent)
- experience of working on live projects from start to completion essential and onsite experience beneficial
- excellent presentation skills
- must have broad knowledge of Vectorworks, Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- fluent in written and spoken English
- strong and confident communication skills
Please send your CV and portfolio.