Park Grove Design has an opportunity for a senior interior designer to join its team in Brighton, UK.
Park Grove Design are looking for an ambitious senior interior designer to join our award-winning creative office in the North Laine, Brighton. We have an immediate requirement for assistance with Vectorworks drawing packages, FF&E specification and budget scheduling. Applicants should be experienced in delivering hospitality and commercial projects from concept through to installation and the ability to work independently based on a specific project brief. We are seeking a proactive, efficient and self-motivated designer who thrives in a fast-past working environment.
Our studio specialises in the care and retirement sector, and have an immediate requirement for assistance with various new build care home projects. Salary is dependent on experience and part or full-time will be considered.
- concept development
- FF&E specifications and finishes schedules
- producing drawing packages to include layouts, technical drawings and tender packages
- presentation drawings, ability to produce 3D renders beneficial but not essential
- a minimum of five years professional experience in commercial design
- BA (Hons) or MA interior architecture or interior design qualification (or equivalent)
- excellent presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
- must be proficient in Vectorworks, Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- on site experience
- confident in running projects independently
- fluent in written and spoken English
- strong and confident communication skills
Please send your CV and portfolio.