Napier Clarke Architects is looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant/newly qualified architect to join its practice in Buckinghamshire, UK.
Napier Clarke Architects is an emerging practice with a strong history of working on design focused award-winning buildings. In 2020, we were nominated as one of four practices in the country by the RIBA Journal as ‘Future Winners’ and we enjoy delivering high quality design. This year we have also been shortlisted for BD Housing Architect of the Year and the Brick Awards. Our success is underpinned by a rigorous design process rooted in the context of the site and driven by sustainable design principles.
We are currently working in the residential, cultural and workplace sectors, for private, museum and developer clients, but are also expanding into others.
We are a small but growing studio based in Marlow with a hardworking, friendly, and caring culture. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to hone their skills and strengths, gaining experience working on a number of design-led projects, to hopefully stay and grow within the practice.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- autonomous and well organised
- strong working knowledge across all RIBA stages
- clear communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- ability to communicate conceptual design through sketching and model making
- hands on and team focused approach
- technical expertise and an interest in current construction methods
- proficiency in BIM (ideally ArchiCAD though training can be provided) and Adobe Creative Suite
- ability to balance workload as the role may require balancing more than one project at a time
Please send your CV with examples of your work and your current position to [email protected]
Please only include your work samples as a pdf (less than 10MB), with a concise covering letter or email, including your availability and salary expectations.
We regret that due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Currently we are only able to accept UK residents for this role.