TateHindle is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant or newly qualified architect with commercial and mixed-use experience to join its team.
We are an award-winning architecture and design practice based in London. We work with high-profile clients and have completed many interesting and challenging projects across a variety of sectors. Our portfolio includes innovative new builds and the sensitive restoration of listed buildings. We create spaces that inspire people to work, learn and create. We establish sustainable communities and design beautiful buildings for everyone to enjoy. The successful candidate will have experience in assisting in the design and development of commercial office projects from concept design through to construction.
In addition to excellent design and communication skills, the successful candidate would have proven Revit experience and a working knowledge of MicroStation and Adobe Creative Suite.
The successful candidate must have:
- experience in the development of office design concepts
- proven design and detailing expertise, working directly within a 3D BIM environment
- understanding of the planning process in the UK
- experience in assisting with tender and construction packages
- good and current knowledge of UK building regulations
- excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- keen interest in current and emerging trends across the commercial/office market
- high levels of team spirit with a collaborative and positive approach
TateHindle offers employees:
- competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- EOT – shared ownership of the company
- flexible working arrangements
- mentoring programme
- professional memberships paid by TateHindle
- cycle to work scheme
- social events
- friendly environment
- L&D programme
Equal opportunities employment statement
TateHindle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions at TateHindle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to ethnic origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or parental status.