Claridge Architects has an opportunity for a Part-I architectural assistant to join its London team.
Claridge Architects Ltd is an emerging design-led practice with an international character based in London.
We are currently looking for a RIBA Part-I architectural assistant to join our team. Candidates should possess excellent design and organisational skills together with a passion for architecture.
The successful candidate will assist with an expanding portfolio of project sat pre-planning stages, ranging from one-off houses and large residential developments to complex mixed use projects.
- personal motivation and discipline to work independently as well as within a team environment; to be supportive of others
- clear, concise and effective written and verbal communicate skills essential in working with internal teams and external clients and consultants
- an ability to carefully analyse problems, in order to generate appropriate solutions
- the ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload
Computer skills required:
- Vectorworks experience
- strong 3D Modelling Skills – SketchUp
- Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
Additional advantageous skills:
- physical model making expertise
- 3D printing experience
- experience working on UK planning applications
The successful candidate will be confident, friendly and efficient. Enthusiastic about working as part of a dynamic and energetic team, happy to assist wherever required.
Our office is a young and social one, so having a great personality is key.
To apply for this role please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Aisha Wushishi:
- your CV
- a brief PDF portfolio with examples of your work, Max. 8Mb
- a short covering letter about yourself
Salary depending on experience, inline with RIBA salary guide. Interviews will take place asap.
Due to high volumes of applications please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies please.
Print studio graphic design internship
at The Architectural Association School of Architecture