PARTI is looking for a Part-III architect to join its London studio.
PARTI is a fast-emerging, creative design studio with projects in the USA, Australia, Asia and the UK. This is a great opportunity to join their talented team at a pivotal moment as they embark on some larger projects here and abroad.
This role would suit a highly creative experienced architect who would enjoy a substantial amount of client facing, coordination, technical and management experience, as well as the opportunity to travel. As we’re a relatively small team, this is a great opportunity to help build a creative and design-led studio, who hold a holistic approach to design. Salary expectation, depending on candidate: £35k – £45k per annum.
All candidates will need to provide evidence of:
- Part-III qualification gained in the UK, and at least 2 years Part-III experience
- excellent design skills
- excellent management and communication skills, able to manage a team, and engineers/contractors etc
- familiar with the RIBA design process, CDM requirements, and able to administer UK contracts
- experience of managing project timelines and budgets
- experience with detailing, tendering, and construction stages
- proficient in Autocad, Rhino – Vray preferable
- proficient in Adobe suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- fluent in written and spoken English
Applicants should send their CV and portfolio in digital format.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Codebook and data manager
London sales executive
at George Smith