PARTI is looking for a Part-III architect to join its London studio.
PARTI is a fast-emerging, creative design studio with projects in the USA, Australia, Asia and the UK. This is a great opportunity to join their talented team at a pivotal moment as they embark on some larger projects here and abroad.
This role would suit a highly creative experienced architect who would enjoy a substantial amount of client facing, coordination, technical and management experience, as well as the opportunity to travel. As we’re a relatively small team, this is a great opportunity to help build a creative and design-led studio, who hold a holistic approach to design. Salary expectation, depending on candidate: £35k – £45k per annum.
All candidates will need to provide evidence of:
- Part-III qualification gained in the UK, and at least 2 years Part-III experience
- excellent design skills
- excellent management and communication skills, able to manage a team, and engineers/contractors etc
- familiar with the RIBA design process, CDM requirements, and able to administer UK contracts
- experience of managing project timelines and budgets
- experience with detailing, tendering, and construction stages
- proficient in Autocad, Rhino – Vray preferable
- proficient in Adobe suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- fluent in written and spoken English
Applicants should send their CV and portfolio in digital format.