Partisans is hiring a lead interior architect to join its team in Toronto.
Partisans is a Toronto-based award-winning practice with an exciting array of design projects under construction internationally. Partisans works in developing futuristic and innovative architectures at the intersection of technology, culture, and design. Partisans currently employs 15 architects from around the world. Find more information about our firm at our website.
We are seeking a lead interior architect with at least five years of experience working in a major international architecture firm. International experience, particularly on completed large-cultural projects and mixed-use developments is highly preferred. The ideal candidate should be professional, possess strong design and communication skills and be able to independently solve problems while receiving technical guidance on unusual or complex issues.
Partisans is currently working on the interior of our custom homes, mixed use towers, and several international spaces for a global brand.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a minimum three years of related continuous professional experience in managing and designing interior projects including cultural, commercial, and residential
- develop concepts, and presentations in PowerPoint/InDesign, and maintain specification schedules
- lead and assist in the production of architectural drawing sets, for submissions for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- wide knowledge of interior architectural detailing, such as trimwork, floor/wall/ceiling details, stair details, etc, and joinery (millwork) detailing
- wide knowledge of interior finish sources, as well as sources for high-end products for hardware, plumbing, lighting, etc
- proficient in Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, and Revit
- highly organised and efficient, able to multitask through tight deadlines in Partisans’s fast-paced environment
- be a positive motivator and team player, have well-established collaboration skill sets
Our studio is the place where we inspire and learn from each other, although we are open to suitable candidates participating remotely. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite people that demand rigour and an entrepreneur mindset to apply. We offer competitive salaries, bonuses based on merit and a chance to grow and contribute meaningfully. We offer health benefits and are interested in the future personal prosperity of our team members.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please. CVs will be kept on file for future consideration.