Patalab Architecture has a vacancy for a Part 1/2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Patalab Architecture is a vibrant architectural studio designing distinctive contemporary spaces for a wide range of private, public and corporate clients in the UK, and across Europe. The studio’s completed work includes a number of acclaimed award-winning schemes: Heath House in Hampstead, The Gables in Primrose Hill and Marconi House in central London.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Part 1/2 architectural assistant with exceptional design and communication skills to join our London studio and work on projects in the UK and abroad. Our range of work and responsibility gives excellent opportunity to advance your career.
Contract type: permanent and full-time
Salary: commensurate w/ experience and responsibilities
Location: Clerkenwell, central London
Start date: immediately
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- RIBA Part 1/2 (or equivalent qualification)
- excellent design skills
- good understanding of making things
- good working knowledge of CAD
- proficiency in modelling (physical and digital)
- ability to work within a team, as well as working independently
- eager to learn and develop
- fluent in written and spoken English
- relevant permit for working in the UK
The position is available immediately.
To apply please submit CV and examples of your work using the ‘apply’ link below.
No agencies and no telephone applications will be accepted.