Patel Taylor is seeking architects/project architects to join its team in London.
Patel Taylor is looking for proactive and talented architects with a range of experience to expand our team in London working on a growing portfolio of residential projects.
Patel Taylor weaves together architecture, landscape and urban design to shape places from city to human scale – and everything in between. Our portfolio includes exemplary masterplan, residential and commercial mixed-use developments, as well as infrastructure, education and cultural buildings. Alongside urban blocks stitching into the city, we are currently working on some of London’s largest transformations including White City, London Dock and Beam Park, as well as regenerating 1970s estates in Barnet and Kingston.
Depending on your ability, experience and interests, you could be working in a team, or leading a small group, on one of a range of residential projects, from initial feasibility concepts through to developed planning and tender information.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- one to seven years post-qualification UK experience
- thorough understanding of residential projects, regulations and standards in the UK
- understanding of residential planning policy
- experience and skill working with Revit and/or MicroStation in practice
- a high level of design awareness demonstrated through a portfolio of projects
- clarity and confidence in communication; in writing, drawing, on screen and in person
- relevant work permits and must already be living in the UK at the time of application
Depending on the role, the ideal candidate will also have:
- self-motivation, proactivity, initiative, and team-working experience
- strong presentation skills using the Adobe software suit
- knowledge of 3D modelling in Rhino and V-Ray rendering
- the ability to work with accuracy, a high attention to detail and quality
- experience leading a small team and checking the work of others
- experience and technical knowledge to RIBA Stage 4/5
Due to the high response to adverts, we will only be replying to successful candidates.
We will not accept introductions by agencies.
Patel Taylor is an equal opportunities employer.