Patel Taylor is hiring a landscape architect/assistant to join its firm in London.
Patel Taylor weaves together architecture, landscape and urban design to shape place from city to human scale – and everything in between. Our portfolio includes exemplary masterplan, residential and commercial mixed-use developments, as well as education, infrastructure and cultural buildings. We are currently working on some of London’s largest urban land transformations at Beam Park, Stephenson Street, White City Living and London Dock.
We are looking to expand our 50 strong practice with an enthusiastic landscape architect/assistant to work as part of a team preparing design proposals for architecture, landscape and urban design schemes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- diploma in landscape architecture or equivalent professional experience
- excellent landscape design and technical skills
- a good understanding of public realm design and access regulations
- a working knowledge of planting and trees
- experience of preparing feasibility studies and UK planning applications
- advanced MicroStation, Photoshop and InDesign
- a confident communicator, both spoken and written
- ability to work effectively both individually and with a team
- relevant working permit and already be a resident in the UK at the time of application
Due to the high response to adverts, we will only be replying to successful candidates.
We will not accept introductions by agencies.
Patel Taylor is an equal opportunities employer.