Patel Taylor is seeking Part 2 architectural assistants to join its team in London.
Patel Taylor is looking for proactive, talented recent Part 2 architectural assistants to expand our team in London working on a growing portfolio of residential projects.
Patel Taylor weaves together architecture, landscape and urban design to shape places from city to human scale – and everything in between. Our portfolio includes exemplary masterplan, residential and commercial mixed-use developments, as well as infrastructure, education and cultural buildings. Alongside urban blocks stitching into the city, we are currently working on some of London’s largest regeneration including White City, London Dock and Beam Park, as well as transforming 1970s estates in Barnet and Kingston.
You could be working in a team, or across multiple teams, gaining a range of experience in residential projects, from initial feasibility concepts through to developed planning and tender information.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- experience of working with Revit and/or MicroStation in practice
- experience of 3D modelling in Rhino and V-Ray rendering
- good design awareness through a portfolio of projects
- clarity and confidence in communication; in writing, drawing, on screen and in person
- good graphical presentation skills and experience of the Adobe software suite
- relevant work permits and must already be living in the UK at the time of application
The ideal candidate will also have:
- self-motivation, proactivity, initiative, and team-working experience
- understanding of residential projects and standards in the UK
- the ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of multiple teams
Due to the high response to adverts, we will only be replying to successful candidates.
We will not accept introductions by agencies.
Patel Taylor is an equal opportunities employer.