Patel Taylor is looking for Part 2 assistants to join its firm in London.
Patel Taylor weaves together architecture, landscape and urban design to shape place from city to human scale – and everything in between. Our portfolio includes exemplary masterplan, residential and commercial mixed-use developments, as well as education, infrastructure and cultural buildings. We are currently working on some of London’s largest urban land transformations at Beam Park, Stephenson Street, White City Living and London Dock.
We are looking to expand our 50 strong team with proactive and talented Part 2 assistants to join us to work on a growing portfolio of projects.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- experience of working with Revit and/or MicroStation in practice
- knowledge of 3D modelling in Rhino and V-Ray rendering
- good design awareness through a portfolio of projects
- clarity and confidence in communication; in writing, drawing and in person
- relevant work permits and must already be living in the UK at the time of application
The ideal candidate will also have:
- self-motivation, initiative, and team-working experience
- understanding of residential projects and standards in the UK
- good presentation skills and knowledge of the Adobe software suite
Please apply through our careers portal.
Due to the high response to adverts, we will only be replying to successful candidates.
We will not accept introductions by agencies.
Patel Taylor is an equal opportunities employer.