Paul Cahillane Studio is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Paul Cahillane Studio is an award winning London based architectural practice with a growing body of private residential work across London. We work across all scales from bespoke furniture design to larger scale architectural solutions. We have a particular focus on historic buildings and conservation.
Successful applicants will have ownership of their own projects and work on initial feasibility concepts through to developed planning and tender information. The role offers an opportunity to gain valuable hands on site experience and as such, is ideal for any candidate wishing to attain their Part 3 accreditation.
- Part 2 architecture qualification
- fluency in English both in written and verbal communication
- excellent skills in AutoCad and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- experience in all stages of design projects from concept to tender to construction and handover
- good knowledge of and ability to navigate UK building regulations related to private residential builds
- UK resident status and legally able to work in the UK, residing in or close to London
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- excellent presentation and graphical representation skills including hand drawings
- good interiors specification knowledge including furniture
- self-motivated with excellent intuition, initiative and ability to work independently, whether remotely or in the office
- excellent time management skills and commitment to meeting strict client deadlines
- excellent attention to detail
Paul Cahillane Studio is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary dependent on experience.
Available to start around the beginning of October.
Unfortunately we are unable to reply individually so you will only hear from us if your application is successful.
CV and portfolio
Please apply with a CV and portfolio showcasing relevant experience and a covering letter explaining your motivation for applying to Paul Cahillane Studio via the apply for job button below (max file size 10MB).