Paul McAneary Architects is looking for an architect/Part 2 architectural designer to join its London practice.
Design oriented architect/designer needed ASAP.
Paul McAneary Architects are an award winning, cutting edge architecture and design practice known for ‘warm minimalism’ situated in Covent Garden. They require that the candidate has four years’ minimum UK experience.
Candidates must be proactive and able to meet the following criteria:
- experience producing tender and construction drawing packages
- comprehensive understanding of UK building regulations
- comprehensive understanding and experience of the planning process
- the ability to manage projects from planning to completion
- excellent written and spoken English
- proficient in using 3D Vectorworks is advantageous
- technical detailing skills
Please make clear on you application the number of years UK experience in: residential, hotel, student, public, modular, others etc.
Salary depending on experience.
Please send applications by email to for the attention of Paul.