Paul Vick Architects is looking for a qualified architect, ARB/RIBA to join its team in London.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated individual with an open mind and the ability to contribute and pick up our way of doing things. The team is flexible and the post is ideal for a qualified architect, ARB/RIBA.
- part III qualified architect – experienced
- excellent written and spoken English
- experience with detailing and specifications
- excellent design understanding
- proof of right to work in the UK
- proficient in Microstation
- good design understanding
- confidence in working independently
- willingness to take on responsibility and develop new skills
- maturity and ability to communicate effectively with the team
- excellent organisational skills
- construction site experience
Initial outputs will be:
- develop design from pre-planning sketches
- develop design according to building control regulations
- prepare presentations to express design ideas and fit outs
- liaise with other consultants and contractors
- detail and coordinate packages
- undertake site inspections
Paul Vick architects have won:
- Best Architecture Firm for the Global Excellence Awards 2017
- Architecture Firm of the Year West London, Build Architecture Awards 2017
- Most innovative Architecture Firm West London, Build Architecture Awards 2016
Paul Vick architects have been shortlisted for:
London Architecture Firm of the Year West London 2015, RICS Award 2014, RIBA London Regional Awards 2013, International Design and Architecture Awards 2013, International AR Future Project Awards 2013, Architect of the Year 2011 Builder and Engineers Awards.
Period: full time
Salary: to be market competitive
Please apply below with CV+portfolio addressed to Ana Claudia Vasconcelos.