PDP London is seeking an architect with external façade detailing experience to join its team in London.
PDP London is looking for an architect with experience in external façade detailing to join its practice in London, working on a large mixed-use commercial project in a prime central London location.
We are a 90 strong London based international practice known for the skilful integration of contemporary architecture within historic environments and expertise through the whole spectrum of residential, commercial, civic and mixed-use projects. We strongly encourage our people to achieve their potential alongside having a healthy work-life balance. PDP London are a Gold Standard Investors in People organisation.
In this role at PDP London you will be expected to do the following:
- produce planning, technical and working drawings to a good standard
- prepare detailed working drawings, designs and models, together with NBS specifications
- prepare and deliver presentations and reports of the highest standard at all stages of a project
- work well within a team with other architects, architectural technologists and assistants
- work closely with other consultants and design team members
- ensure your contribution to the project meets the practice’s financial and programme goals
You must be able to demonstrate that you have:
- ARB registered architect with proven experience in building envelope detailing and delivery
- proficient in Revit and fluency in Microsoft packages
- experience of successfully working on complex projects
- expertise in construction drawings and construction details
- strong knowledge of codes, practice standards, and industry expectations
- proficient working knowledge of UK legal and statutory regulations and processes
- good communication and teamwork skills
- the ability to communicate successfully with stakeholders in the project
- strong design and drawing skills
- a proactive and enthusiastic attitude, and willing to contribute to wider practice groups and activities
Salary dependent on experience.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.