PDP London is seeking designers to join its Hong Kong office.
PDP London is an international design firm with studios in London, Hong Kong and Madrid. Our Hong Kong studio has a portfolio of acclaimed and award-winning architecture and interior design projects throughout the Asia-Pacific region. Quality of design is at the core of the practice together with a collaborative approach and a high level of technical expertise upheld by our internationally diverse team. Our projects are innovative, highly resolved and carefully delivered on-site.
We are currently seeking designers to support our studio on residential, commercial and hospitality projects in Hong Kong, China and Japan.
Location: Hong Kong
- relevant degree in architecture or interior design
- fluent English
- entitlement to work in Hong Kong (established work visa or HKPR)
- demonstrate strong design and problem solving skills
- excellent interpersonal, verbal and graphic communication skills
- strong ability to work independently, in a responsible and self-motivated manner
- excellent team-working skills in an international environment
- skilled in 2D drafting and 3D modelling and/or rendering
- demonstrate technical and on-site experience
Salaries and benefits are competitive and commensurate with your experience.
Please submit your cover letter, a complete resume, and a portfolio in PDF format (not to exceed 5 MB) via the apply for job button below.
Please address your application to the director of HR quoting ‘application’.