PDP London has an opening for an interior designer to join its London-based team.
PDP London is looking for an experienced interior designer for an iconic art deco listed building project in central London. The right person will enjoy working on listed buildings and has delivered office projects in the past.
We are a 100-strong London-based international practice known for the skilful integration of contemporary architecture within historic environments and expertise through the whole spectrum of residential, commercial, civic and mixed-use projects. We strongly encourage our people to achieve their potential alongside having a healthy work-life balance.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- develop interior design solutions from conception to completion
- detail interior layouts
- produce technical drawings and tender packages
- BA (Hons) or MA interior architecture qualification or equivalent
- a minimum of three years’ professional experience
- good knowledge of FF&E and supply chain
- an interest in working on listed buildings
- Revit and 3D visualisation skills preferred
- great teamwork skills
- fluent in written and spoken English
- strong and confident client communication skills – in presentations, written and verbal
- a proactive and enthusiastic attitude
No agencies please.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below, and include your current salary details within your application.