PDP London is seeking a Part 2/3 architect to join its team in London.
PDP London is looking for a Part 2 or recently qualified architect with strong technical experience to join its practice in London, working on a Landmark prime residential and mixed-use heritage building.
We are a 90 strong London based international practice known for the skilful integration of contemporary architecture within historic environments and expertise through the whole spectrum of residential, commercial, civic and mixed-use projects. We strongly encourage our people to achieve their potential alongside having a healthy work-life balance. PDP London are a Gold Standard Investors In People organisation.
In this role at PDP London you will be expected to do the following:
- produce planning, technical and working drawings to a good standard
- prepare detailed working drawings, designs and models, together with NBS specifications
- prepare and deliver presentations and reports of the highest standard at all stages of a project
- work well within a team with other architects, architectural technologists and assistants
- work closely with other consultants and design team members
- ensure your contribution to the project meets the practice’s financial and programme goals
You must be able to demonstrate that you have:
- Part 2, Part 3 architectural qualifications
- proficient in Revit and Vector Works and fluency in Microsoft packages
- experience of successfully working on complex projects
- expertise in construction drawings and construction details
- strong knowledge of codes, practice standards, and industry expectations
- proficient working knowledge of UK legal and statutory regulations and processes
- good communication and teamwork skills
- the ability to communicate successfully with stakeholders in the project
- strong design and drawing skills
- a proactive and enthusiastic attitude, and willing to contribute to wider practice groups and activities
Salary dependent on experience.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.