Pearson Lloyd is hiring a marketing and communications coordinator to join its team in London.
Pearson Lloyd are looking for a cultured and motivated mid-weight marketing and communications co-ordinator to join their London team at their studio in Hoxton.
We are looking for a well skilled marketing and communications co-ordinator to work alongside our design team, supporting and expanding the Pearson Lloyd brand, through marketing, data analysis, social media planning and direction, and PR.
A keen interest in culture and social trends, technologies and innovations are a must, and while design industry experience is not vital, an interest in the world of industrial design should be demonstrated.
- liaise with clients on product launches
- liaise with PR agency
- develop and deliver awards entries
- organise and facilitate talks, lectures and conference attendance
- develop content for talks and writing, including presentations and text editing
- scheduling and updating project communication strategies
- supporting new business research and development
- organising photoshoots and photography collation
- co-ordinating copy for all press and marketing
- sending out press packs, collating and filing press
- tracking and monitoring all press associated with the studio
- scheduling and managing social media
- website content management
- producing marketing material
About Pearson Lloyd
Pearson Lloyd is a multi-award-winning product, furniture and innovation design studio based in Hoxton, East London. The agency designs products, systems and environments for the home, workplace, transport and healthcare sectors.
Its close relationship with clients including consumer brands, manufacturers and retailers has given the agency unparalleled experience in understanding the needs of users and the demands of business.
With current projects spanning across the new business class seat and cabin design for Lufthansa, and new projects for Allermuir, BENE, Teknion and TAKT, Pearson Lloyd’s recently completed projects include the new ergonomic stair lift Flow X for brands TKA and Access BDD; Virgin Voyages patented cruise ship cabin design; and the development of the Intelligent waste Brand generated for JosephJoseph.
We are looking for someone who has:
- five years’ professional experience post-graduation
- planning and measuring owned, earned & paid media
- skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- use creative problem-solving skills to help develop effective marketing campaigns
- excellent internal and external communication skills
- the ability to thrive in a busy environment and work well under pressure
- fluent verbal and written English
- the legal right to work in the UK and travel in Europe and USA
To apply for the position please submit a CV and cover letter using the apply for job button below.