London design studio Pearson Lloyd are looking for a strategy and communications assistant to join its team in East London.
This is a dual role helping to deliver the Pearson Lloyd brand and design strategy support on client projects.
A keen interest in culture and social trends, technologies and innovations are a must, and while previous design industry experience is not vital, an interest in the world of industrial design should be demonstrated.
The role will include three distinct and overlapping work streams.
Support in early-stage discovery and foresight stages of the studios creative output including:
- collation, organisation, and insightful analysis of all project-related intelligence, including client business and brand information, competitive landscape, customer research, analyst commentary and press coverage
- support the conversion of this intelligence to inform the creative response to the client brief with team members, clients and directors
support internal and client related research streams within the studio including:
- ongoing macro level research to inform all projects across the studio
- internal speculative projects
- trends research: sector/user/society
- fairs attendance: including fair/trends reports
Support the delivery of all Pearson Lloyd marketing and communications including:
- product launches and communication
- planning and scheduling social media
- develop content for our website, design events and award entries
- organise and facilitate talks, lectures, and conference attendance
- organising photoshoots and photography collation
- sending out press packs, collating and filing press
About Pearson Lloyd:
Pearson Lloyd is a multi-award-winning product, furniture and innovation design studio based in Hoxton, East London.
The agency designs products, systems and environments for the home, workplace, transport, and healthcare sectors. Its close relationship with clients including consumer brands, manufacturers and retailers has given the agency unparalleled experience in understanding the needs of users and the demands of business.
We are looking for someone who has:
0-3 years’ experience post-graduation
- skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- use creative problem-solving skills to help develop effective marketing campaigns
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to thrive in a busy environment and work well under pressure
- fluent verbal and written English
- the legal right to work in the UK and travel in Europe and USA
To apply for the position please submit a CV, cover letter and some examples of previous relevant work (no larger than 5MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.