Pensaer is looking for a senior architect to join its growing team in London.
Pensaer has gained a name for creativity and delivering projects of the highest quality. Salaries and benefits are very generous.
The position requires a passionate designer with the ability, skills and motivation to act as an independent job-running architect, overseeing an assistant or small team. Knowledge of contemporary timber construction is preferable.
Required skills and experience:
- RIBA Part 3 (or equivalent qualification)
- minimum five years’ post-Part 3 experience and ARB registered with very strong design and detailing skills, for drawing platforms training will be provided
- effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- good communication and presentation skills
- excellent time management, organisation, planning and attention to detail
- ability to think creatively and problem solve through design
- professional and ‘can-do’ attitude
How to apply
The application should include:
- a brief cover letter/email setting out the reason for applying to work at Pensaer
- a CV
- sample portfolio as a PDF attachment
Attachments should not exceed 10MB. We do not accept applications by post. Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Remuneration is dependent upon experience (and in line with RIBA scales).
Pensaer is an equal opportunities employer.