PENSON is seeking a freelance multi-media creative/videographer to join its team in London.
Job title: Freelance multi-media creative/videographer
Job type: Freelance
Sectors: interior design and architecture covering hospitality, workplace, retail, aviation, residential, with new ventures in other sectors.
Location: London (SE1) and working from home
Salary: Dependent on experience
Required education: bachelors
Required experience: 3 years minimum
Globally renowned game-changing architects and interior designers PENSON are seeking applications for a highly creative multi-media and videographer all-rounder to join its growing London team on an ongoing freelance contract.
PENSON is an award-winning studio who work with the world’s most visionary brands and personalities. Our high-profile international projects span hospitality, workplace, retail, aviation and residential as well as new brand creation. You’ll have the opportunity to see your work come to life and be part of some amazing new large-scale projects here at PENSON.
PENSON’s people represent the best of the industry’s talent and always have a huge amount of creative flair. We need someone who will help drive the continued evolution of the PENSON brand while also pioneering our famous game-changing design and ideas. Our ambition is to create stronger and more diverse content that can better engage and inform our clients of our innovative concepts and what we are about.
About the role
2021 is set to be a busy year at PENSON with planned global rollouts of exciting new projects and hospitality brands. We are looking for a nimble candidate for a new varied role to storyboard, edit and develop video content, as well as provide in-house design services and a small amount of admin. You will be following our new brands from concept to creation.
You will be an expert visual storyteller and creative thinker who can deliver unique ideas and demonstrate flair. You will also have a knowledge base to create and develop new branding across various mediums.
You will work with our head of copy to develop ideas and provide in-house design services creating artwork and graphics as required to support a range of internal and external communications, marketing activities and to support existing client projects.
You should be confident to work with both photography and video and be able to work with different media types to a high level. You will work on a range of material including video, imagery, graphics, books, presentations, creative diagrams, hand-drawn illustrations and digital media. You should be open to different styles of design and should be experienced in creating social media material.
You will also be required to support the studio with a small amount of day-to-day admin, especially in data entry software for around an hour a week.
As a freelance employee, you will be required to be highly communicative and have excellent time management skills. You will be proficient in Adobe CC software. If you are like us, then you’ll have a great eye for design and detail.
The successful candidate will be working from home as well as based in our cosmopolitan London studio in a highly rewarding environment. You will be working with a very friendly and talented team. We are a non-hierarchical, collaborative, multi-disciplinary practice with the culture of a small business.
About the candidate:
- creative thinker and expert visual storyteller
- minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- strong design skills and professional experience in graphic design and video creation
- excellent proficiency in Adobe CC covering InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro
- self-motivated with excellent time management skills to work under pressure and to your own deadlines
- strong attention to detail
- energy, enthusiasm, and passion for all things design
- team player – collaboration and open feedback is important in our studio
- able to work on initiative with a consultative approach
- understanding of digital specs across web and social media
- varied and slick portfolio proving knowledge of video/motion formats across key social platforms
- admin experience, especially in data entry software
- experience with graphic finishes and working on signage packs/artwork and visual photoshopping is preferable, but not essential
- experience working on the creation of new brands is preferable, but not essential
- personable with superb communication skills and a high level of spoken and written English
Please note that any applications via recruitment consultancies will not be considered.
Please send applications with a CV and a short but high-quality portfolio via the ‘apply’ link below. Please only apply if you have experience in video creation.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd January with interviews taking place one week from the closing date. Applications are for immediate start.