Penwarden Hale Architects is looking for a project architect to join its firm in Oxford, UK.
Penwarden Hale Architects was founded on a shared interest in the pragmatic and sustainable delivery of buildings that meet the needs of people and place. Creativity and practicality are at the heart of a design process that explores how architecture reflects and influences the lives of people working and living in and around the buildings we create.
Working nationally from their offices in Oxford and Cambridge, Penwarden Hale Architects have worked extensively in the arts, education, housing, science and commercial workspaces.
The team are looking for a self-motivated individual with at least five years’ experience post-qualification who has excellent experience of detailing and site experience.
ArchiCAD BIM preferred or Revit experience.
Ideally, you will have some experience of working on social housing projects and have the following:
- Photoshop and InDesign skills
- good knowledge of planning and building regulations
- a proven understanding of detailing, and delivery of tender packages
- good time management skills and organised working methods
- able to prioritise challenging deadlines and work independently on own initiative
- excellent written and spoken English
- confident communicator, able to liaise with clients, contractors and project consultants.
Salary is based on experience.
Please submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Penwarden Hale Architects is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please.