pH+ is looking for a studio administrator to join its team in London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic studio administrator, to become an integral member of the team and to assist with smooth day-to-day running of the studio.
pH+ is an award winning, design-led architectural practice with projects in the residential, mixed-use, commercial, community and education sectors. We have recently been awarded BD housing architect of the Year 2018.
As studio administrator, you will be the first point of contact for visitors, clients and staff, and be committed to ensuring a welcoming environment and maintaining an excellent first impression for all visitors to the practice.
The successful candidate would have previous administration experience, ideally having already worked for a design practice and should demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude. They should be forward thinking, accurate and reliable, with great personal and problem-solving skills.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- answering calls, greeting clients, preparing meetings, and arranging couriers/postal requirements
- maintain excellent office standards, ensuring a tidy environment at all times
- liaison with external IT support, managing printers & printer supplies and maintenance contracts
- coordinating the office and holidays calendars and meeting room bookings
- oversee ad-hoc projects within the studio e.g. desk moves
- assisting with arranging internal events and CPDs for the studio
- assisting with internal newsletter research and website updates
- coordinating maintenance/repair work for the studio space
- maintaining office stock, stationery, kitchen cupboards etc.
- collating/recording expenses and petty cash, assisting with project invoicing
Skills and experience:
- proficiency in Word, Excel and knowledge of Adobe packages
- proficiency with Adobe Suite
- excellent verbal and written communication with a strong attention to detail
- degree educated
- able to take initiative and work in a dynamic studio environment
- highly organised, proactive & professional
- approachable; helpful and sincere attitude when dealing with people at all levels
- excellent personal organisational skills and time management – experience of deadline management essential
This will be a varied role and will change from week to week depending on the workload within the studio and project deadlines. You will report to the practice manager. It is a full time role, working a 9.30am to 6pm day.
Please submit your CV and cover letter; telling us why you would like to work for us and what you can bring to the team.