PHS General Design SCA is seeking a senior 3D designer in Paris.
In order to strengthen his team, Philippe Starck’s agency is looking for a senior 3D furniture and industrial designer:
Position and missions
Work in collaboration with Philippe Starck and his design team on synthesis images for presentation and development of furniture and industrial projects.
- you are a graduate of a school of design and you have at least five years of experience as a 3D designer in business or freelance
- you know how to work in a team, you are creative while taking on board others’ ideas
- you are dynamic, autonomous and rigorous
- you have a vision and a good understanding of industrial design and its challenges
- you are an expert in modeling and 3D rendering
- you have a perfect command of Rhino3D or Cinema 4D software (or equivalent) and Keyshot or V-Ray rendering engines. You are comfortable with the Adobe suite and mainly Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- good industrial technical knowledge will be appreciated. Also, the realization of technical plans is a plus
- fluent English is a must. Good understanding of French is useful
Fees: to be discussed according to experience.
Please submit a CV and Portfolio in PDF format by email only (3MB maximum) to email@example.com
Return only for selected candidates.