Piercy&Company is looking for an architect to join its London studio.
We actively encourage applications from women and people from ethnic minorities, as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the building industry. Piercy&Co is an equal opportunities employer dedicated to closing this gap and aims to build a workforce of skilled professionals from a range of diverse backgrounds.
Piercy&Company has carved a reputation for carefully crafted contemporary residential, commercial and civic projects in sensitive historic and urban environments. The studio’s work regularly attracts awards and industry accolades, recently including RIBA National Awards, Architect of the Year, Blueprint, FX Awards and Civic Trust National Award.
The position requires a strong designer who can also successfully coordinate and engage in design team interaction, communicate design ideas to a range of audiences and resolve construction challenges. A design-led motivated architect that can deliver high-quality spaces and be flexible working across all scales. The role will involve detailed design and be part of a team taking a project through to site, so experience in the later RIBA stages is essential.
Applicants for the position of architect will need to demonstrate that they have:
- very strong design and detailing skills
- strong visualisation skills, preferably using V-Ray, 3ds Max, Rhino and Photoshop
- experience in design team coordination and client liaison
- one to four years’ post-Part 3 experience and be ARB registered
- experience across all RIBA work stages
- strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- proficiency in MicroStation
- experience in UK procurement and construction would be a bonus
- BIM (Revit) experience an advantage
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV and work examples using the ‘apply’ link below with ‘architect application’ as the subject heading.
Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though we understand that an immediate start may not be possible in all cases.