Piercy&Company is looking for an architect to join its London studio.
Piercy&Company has carved a reputation for carefully crafted contemporary residential, commercial and civic projects in sensitive historic and urban environments. The studio’s work regularly attracts awards and industry accolades, recently including RIBA National Awards, Architect of the Year, Blueprint, FX Awards and Civic Trust National Award.
The position requires a strong designer who can also successfully coordinate and engage in design team interaction, communicate design ideas to a range of audiences and resolve construction challenges. A design-led motivated architect that can deliver high-quality spaces and be flexible working across all scales. The role will involve detailed design and be part of a team taking a project through to site, so experience in the later RIBA stages is essential.
Applicants for the position of architect will need to demonstrate that they have:
- very strong design and detailing skills
- strong visualisation skills, preferably using V-Ray, 3ds Max, Rhino and Photoshop
- experience in design team coordination and client liaison
- one- four years’ post Part 3 experience and be ARB registered
- experience across all RIBA work stages
- strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- proficiency in MicroStation
- experience in UK procurement and construction would be a bonus
- BIM (Revit) experience an advantage
Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV and work examples using the ‘apply’ link below with ‘architect application” as the subject heading.
Alternatively hard copies can be sent to:
The Centro Building
39 Plender Street
London, NW1 0DT
Please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview and are unable to return hard-copy applications.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though understand that an immediate start may not be possible in all cases
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom