Piercy&Company has an opportunity for Part 2 architectural assistants to join its practice in London.
Piercy&Company is looking for Part 2 architectural assistants to work on a number of residential, work-space, mixed-use and cultural projects in London.
Piercy&Company has carved a reputation for carefully crafted contemporary residential, commercial, and civic projects in sensitive historic and urban environments. The studio’s work attracts awards and industry accolades, including RIBA National Awards, Architect of the Year, Blueprint and FX Awards.
Piercy&Company is looking for exceptional Part-II architectural assistants to join a number of residential, workspace and mixed-use projects.
Applicants will need to demonstrate that they have:
- good design and detailing skills
- strong visualisation skills, preferably using VRay, 3Ds Max, Rhino and Photoshop
- experience in detailed design drawings for construction
- knowledge of UK building regulations
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- experience across all RIBA work stages (desirable)
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV and work examples using the ‘apply’ link below.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the roles as soon as possible, though understand that an immediate start may not be possible.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Remuneration dependent upon experience.