Piercy&Company is searching for an experienced senior architect to join its studio in London.
Piercy&Company has carved a reputation for carefully crafted contemporary residential, commercial, and civic projects in sensitive historic and urban environments. The studio’s work regularly attracts awards and industry accolades, recently including RIBA National Awards, Architect of the Year, Blueprint, FX Awards and Civic Trust National Award.
The position requires a strong designer who can also successfully coordinate and engage in design team interaction, communicate design ideas to a range of audiences and resolve construction challenges and disputes. The role will involve detailed design and taking a project through to site, so experience in the later RIBA stages is essential.
Applicants will need to demonstrate that they have:
- at least three to five years’ post-Part 3 experience and be ARB registered
- experience in UK procurement and construction
- experience in design team coordination and client liaison
- experience in managing a team of architects
- good experience across all RIBA work stages
- very strong design and detailing skills
- strong presentation skills
- strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- proficiency in Microstation
- BIM (Revit) experience an advantage
Remuneration dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV and work examples using the ‘apply’ link below.
Alternatively hard copies can be sent to:
The Centro Building
39 Plender Street
Please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview and are unable to return hard-copy applications.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though understand that an immediate start may not be possible in all cases.