Pip Horne Studio is looking for a Part 3 architect to join its team in south-west London.
Pip Horne Studio is an established south-west London based practice working on a diverse range of architecture and art-related projects in the UK and abroad.
We are looking for a qualified architect (minimum of two years’ proven experience) with strong design skills, to be well organised and able to manage deadlines and workloads efficiently.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- fluent spoken English and excellent verbal and written communication
- strong presentation skills, aesthetics and craftsmanship to include renderings, hand drawing and model making
- excellent CAD drawing and 3D modelling with specific experience in Vectorworks, Rhino, and Revit
- experience of bespoke detailing and construction
- UK experience in high-quality residential projects would be preferred
How to apply
Submit a covering letter, CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
We accept hard copy applications sent by post.
Please address your application to:
Pip Horne Studio
5 King Edward Mews
We regret that we are unable to return any materials sent to us. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, within a short time of receipt of your application.
Pip Horne Studio is an equal opportunities employer.