Pip Horne Studio is hiring a project architect to join its team in London.
Pip Horne Studio is an established south west London based practice working on a diverse range of architecture and art related projects in UK and abroad.
We are looking for a qualified architect (minimum two years proven experience) with strong design skills, to be well organised and able to manage deadlines and workloads efficiently.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- fluent spoken English and excellent verbal and written communication
- strong presentation skills, aesthetics and craftsmanship to include renderings, hand drawing and model making
- excellent CAD drawing and 3D modelling with specific experience in Vectorworks, Rhino and Revit
- experience of bespoke detailing and construction is essential
- UK experience in high quality residential projects would be preferred
How to apply:
Submit a covering letter, CV and portfolio via the apply for job button below.
Please address your application to:
Pip Horne Studio
The Studio, 48A Glentham road
London SW13 9JJ
We regret that we are unable to return any materials sent to us. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, within a short time of receipt of your application.
Pip Horne Studio is an equal opportunities employer.