Pitman Tozer Architects has an opportunity for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its office in London.
Part 2 architectural assistant
London, United Kingdom
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Part 2 assistant to join our London design studio. We are working on numerous residential-led schemes for some great clients who value and promote quality design.
As an award-winning practice we can offer a high level of project experience and responsibility for the right person.
The applicant should:
- have excellent design and presentation skills
- have an interest in housing
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- be enthusiastic and motivated to always achieve best project outcomes
- be confident working both independently and as part of a team
- have a good working knowledge of Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
Salary to be agreed depending on experience. We are an equal opportunities employer.
We are part of the London Practice Forum, a collective of London architectural practices which care about the city, its people and its built environment.
Application deadline: 9 December 2019, 17:00
How to apply
Please submit a CV and examples of your work, using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please ensure the attachments are no more than 8MB, in PDF format.