Pitman Tozer Architects is seeking a project architect with a minimum of five years’ post-Part 3 experience to join its team in London.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic architect to join our London design studio. We are working on numerous residential-led schemes for some great clients who value and promote quality design.
As an award-winning practice we can offer a high level of project experience and responsibility for the right person.
The applicant should:
- have a minimum five years’ experience post-Part 3
- have experience in delivering large scale residential and/or mixed-use schemes through to completion
- have excellent technical knowledge and detailing ability
- demonstrate a strong knowledge of building regulations and current housing design codes
- have excellent written and verbal communication – able to lead a small team
- be proactive and focused on working collaboratively with contractors to achieve and maintain high quality, working closely with subcontractors, warranty providers and suppliers
- be tenacious, enthusiastic and motivated to always achieve best project outcomes
- be able to define, programme and coordinate construction packages in conjunction with the contractor
- have a good working knowledge of Revit
Salary to be agreed depending on experience. We are an equal opportunities employer.
We are part of the London Practice Forum, a collective of London architectural practices which care about the city, its people and its built environment.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.